MAY 27th, 2021: Congratulations to all the graduating seniors of Lowell House!
Note for all residents: the university remains in LIME phase of reopening:
• Each resident can host one guest at a time in their room or suite. The guest must live on campus. The guest does not always need to be the same person. No overnight guests in accordance with the singleroom occupancy rule.
• Gatherings of up to 8 students may be allowed by reservation in some common spaces (per capacity limits) for any student living on campus. House spaces are limited to House residents.
• Central College/FAS campus spaces (such as athletic spaces, SOCH, Memorial Hall practice rooms) open with policy determined at each location; small group study spaces open per posted capacity.
• House dining halls open for evening individual study per capacity limits.
• College, House, and Yard-sponsored outdoor programming.
• Grab and go dining.
• Travel allowed within 10-mile radius of campus; no overnight stay away from campus allowed.