The Pre-Law Committee is comprised of current law students and attorneys. Some members of the committee are full time attorneys so be patient with response time and please factor it into your planning. Nevertheless, Committee members are eager to do their very best to assist you as soon as possible!
The Pre-Law Committee is here to help you determine if a career in the law is right for you. If you decide to apply to law school, we are committed to helping you navigate through the application process. We are available to advise both current students and Lowell alumni/ae. Initially, the decision about whether or not to apply to law school—and then actually beginning that process—may seem overwhelming. However, with Lowell House's support, we're confident that we can make that process manageable for you.
E-mail contact for resident Law tutors:
Dianisbeth Acquie (email@example.com), Pre-Law Committee Chair
Hannah Shaffer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pre-Law Committee's Mailing List, LoHoLaw Announce.
House Officers You Should Know
Allston Burr Resident Dean:
Caitlin Casey, email@example.com
Beth Terry, firstname.lastname@example.org
House Office Coordinator:
Kit Gattis, email@example.com
Pre-Law Advisers & Areas of Interest:
- Dianisbeth Acquie: Housing, municipal issues, public interest
- Hannah Shaffer: Law and Economics, criminal justice, academia
- Sandy Alexander, Life as an attorney at a large law firm, litigation, intellectual property, mentors, and work/life balance
- Ken Kaufman: Arts & entertainment
- Libby Norford: 2L at Harvard Law School