The Lowell House Bells Homepage
The Lowell House bells, a collection of 17 Russian bells, were given by Charles Crane as a gift to the house in 1930. The bells originally came from the St. Danilov Monastery in Moscow. In 2008, there was a great bell exchange where the original bells were returned to the monastery, and a new set were installed at Lowell House.
Bell ringing is on hiatus during Lowell House renovation because it is now a construction zone and we have no access to the bell tower.